Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

This morning I walked out the door into 40 degree bliss and it smelled delightful.  I could hear the water running down our drain spout, spring is really here.  Finally!  Our driveway is a mess, I am glad that I have my Muck boots, I practically live in them these days.  The kids are loving jumping in the mud puddles or "Muddles" as Adin still calls them.  It sure doesn't take them long to be completely soaked, but I don't mind.  I was the same way as a kid, you couldn't keep me out of those silly muddles.  The snow in the garden is even starting to disappear, although it still has a long way to go.  We do have some spots of nice green grass though.  They can be found in a nice line from the house to the barn, directly over the buried wood stove line.  Pretty interesting! 

Tomorrow Scott and Adin are taking the long drive to Merrill to pick up a bunch of insulated sliding glass door panels that we are going to use to build our greenhouse.  I am so excited.  Yeah for Craig's List.  The girls and I will be at day care for the day, playing and working respectively.  I guess I get to play some too.  :)  This kind of weather just makes me smile and puts me in the best mood.  Such a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment