Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday Secrets & Successes

I need your help!  All of my life (at least what I can remember) I have struggled with my weight, like many Americans.  Family genetics do play into this, but I have to overcome this.  I want part of my drive to live a more self sustainable life to also be a healthier & lighter life.  Scott has quit smoking and this is my goal.  I want to be a good role model to my kids.  So here before the blogging world I am going to make Saturdays my "Saturday Secrets & Successes" day.  It won't just be my weight loss/gain ups and downs, but that of life in general.  But it will help give me accountability.  So I hope that you can forgive my diversion from gardening and life sustainability every now and again.  Here goes..... as of today I weighed in at 256 lbs. 

This is a recent pic from when Adin and I
went with his class to Disney on Ice. 
This can be my "Before" Picture.

2 comments:

  1. Anna - you go girl!!! I am right there with you! I started working out with Caleb's baseball team and it is amazing how much better I feel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weight is incredibly hard to battle. I spent most of my late childhood through my teens overweight.

    All the best to you! One little change at a time!

    ReplyDelete