Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Same old, same old

Not much new and exciting has happened in the last week with our yard projects. We keep plugging along with the wood and brush clean up. Scott is going to take down the old dog house today if the kids cooperate. We are hoping to get the rest of the little trees cut down soon so we can have the guys come back with the stump grinder so I can get the lilies and day lilies moved that I uncovered from leaves and sticks yesterday. Than after that is done we can start working up the area for the veggie garden and get the soil tested and all that good stuff. Working today is going to be hard, because I know I'll just want to get home and get outside.

The composting is going ok. Adin still loves doing it, but it just really seems to be a slower process than I thought. Not much has changed in the things that I have put in there. Maybe by fall it will be ready. I hope! Well... off to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment