Thursday, March 18, 2010

Clean-up Begins

This morning the kids and I headed outside bright and early. We filled in one of the holes that was left from the posts that Scott and I pulled out last night. Than I started loading up up the siding that I pulled off the shed into the 4-Wheeler trailer. After an hour the kids got hungry again, so here we are inside at 9:15 for them to eat their 2nd breakfast (they didn't really eat much the first time.) Hopefully later today I'll get a lot more done. I'm almost ready to empty the trailer and start on load #2.

Later.... Today has had a lot of progress. The entire out building/shed has been dismantled, 2 loads of ick wood have been taken to the burn pile and Scott got 3 of the big oaks that we had taken down around the house cut up. Now we just have to do a lot of brush and log hauling to get the back yard cleaned up. One step closer to the garden. Yeah! Adin keeps asking when we get to plant things. :)

Oh and the kids and I also got in a few good rounds of Red Light/Green Light in this afternoon along with some rolling down the hill in the front yard, a nice long walk through the woods collecting pine cones. Great afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment