Friday, July 9, 2010

Photos Galore


Gotta love the May snow storm. The big flakes were really cool,
but it delayed out progress a bit.

Finally getting the fence and the raised beds done. Looking pretty good. Elle and Lizzy "helping out" or just playing in the sand between the raised beds.

I have a resident garden fairy living in my garden.
Isn't she the cutest.

I'm so proud of this garden. Scott did so much work on getting the beds made and the fence up. I have had a ton of fun getting things planted and watching them grow. This is my relaxation to be able to come and walk through the garden and spend time with my family in here. Love this place.


Our first radish! Pumpkins going wild!

2 comments:

  1. I love all your raised beds....we started out with three and were going to add more this year, but decided to wait...it is amazing to sit back once all the work is done and just spend time walking through, admiring, watching, waiting for the rewards of your labor....

    blessings
    donna
    http://www.bhgalonecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna. I really love my raised bed also. My wonderful husband did a lot of work getting them put together for me. We figured seeing as how we were starting from scratch we would do it this way, much easier in the sand country that we live in to control to soil quality. I love just walking through the garden and fussing over everything.
    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete