Friday, July 9, 2010

2 Months (Opps!)

Ok, so I know that I have been terrible with posting on here as of late (2 months late), but in Camping Ministry summers are a bit crazy. At least this is my last summer here, which I am very sad about but also happy for a new adventure.

So my garden is "gwowing" like crazy, to quote my 2 year old Elle. The radishes have come and gone and were wonderful according to my dad who loves them. The sugar snap peas are just getting ready for a first picking, and I have lots of "babies." Baby cucumbers, beans, tomatoes and more. Oh how I love going into the garden every morning at 5:30 to check on them, pull a few weeds and give drinks when needed. There are even new asparagus shoots coming up again. Way cool. I have lots of new pictures, and will update them when I find my cord for my phone (I think it got borrowed by some of my staff.)

Well, back to work, I just wanted to do a quick update with lots more to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment