Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tidbits #4

Today is a tidbit day, nothing big, just tidbit thoughts.

1.  I see grass in our yard.  

2.  I still see some 4 foot piles of snow.  

3.  Lots of rain helps in melting of the snow.

4.  Just when you thought the snow was over..... we are under a Winter Storm Watch.

5.  The poor deer are wandering into the rye fields to eat the sweet green leaves.  Amazing how that is the only green thing out there.  

6.  Deer hunting in the fall is going to be sparse, no or very little doe tags.  We are going to have to rethink our meat supply for the next winter.

7.  I have little green things sprouting in my sun room.  :)  Now if the snow would really "go gone and stay gone!" as my kids say.

8.  Started another blog to help me on a personal journey.  halfofmeforhealth.blogspot.com

Well I think those are all of my tidbits for today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment