Thursday, April 17, 2014

Playing in the Snow

Hello Family and Friends, Jeremiah here.
I got to play in the snow today.  Yesterday and last night we got over 12 inches (30.48 cm).  Before it started snowing there was no snow on this deck.  It came down so fast and we didn't even get an early release from school.  I really thought that we would get out early (it would have been my 1st snow day).

Adin, Elle and Lizzy do not have school today, tomorrow or Monday because of Easter, so that is why we are home and get to play in the snow.  I was so excited to go sledding with Lizzy, but we had to find the sled first.  It was buried under all that snow right up next to the house.
Tonight I get to go to a Seder Meal at Adin's church for Holy Week.  I'll post more tomorrow about that, but right now, I'm going back out in the snow to play.  It is cold, but fun.

Hugs and Love,
Flat Jeremiah


2 comments:

  1. Hello Flat Jeremiah! Looks like you are having some fantastic adventures. How cool to be able to play in all that snow - especially as Real Jeremiah has hasn't seen snow yet! We are off to church this morning for Good Friday and look forward to hearing all about your Seder meal and the rest of Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is definitely entertaining and also factual. I have picked a bunch of helpful advices out of this source. I ad love to come back again and again. Thanks!

    http://www.daftarkulinerjakarta.web.id
    http://www.daftarorangkaya.web.id

    ReplyDelete