Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Library Blogging

Well, here I sit at our local library, blogging.  Our internet is still not working and now I am beginning to wonder if the storm didn't fry my modem or something.  I didn't have the phone line hooked up for some strange reason that night, but who knows. Ah the world of technology. 

A few Tuesday tid bits that I have missed over the last few days.
* The chickies got to come out and do some free ranging - although they didn't venture more than a foot from the coop.  They did partake in a very exciting dust bath.  Oh how cute were they.  I have pictures, but can't upload them from here.  Sorry.

*My beans are close to being ready, I should be able to pick and can a bunch in the next couple of days.

*I have tons of baby tomatoes all throughout the garden, as well as baby cucumbers and more baby zucchini.

*I discovered some more "volunteers" in the garden.  Lots of tomatoes and one lone watermelon from last year.  We'll see if it amounts to anything. 

*And last but not least, my 2nd year carrot is looking nice and the flower heads are beautiful.  It is huge and needs to be staked.

Well, my time here is almost up so I best be getting home.  Until next time - happy gardening, preserving or what ever makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment