Sunday, February 13, 2011

Heat Wave

Today is glorious! The snow is melting! Or at least starting to. It is currently 42 degrees out with the sun shining and I have been outside trying to rid our decks and sidewalk of snow and ice. I have accomplished a good chunk, but so much of it is still rock hard. This too shall pass. My hopes for the week is to be able to see the road outside our house. I mean all the way down to the blacktop. Sun you have your work cut out for you, but you can do it. Things are going to get pretty sloppy around here as we have at least 6+ inches of snow on the drive way that has been packed down. As that melts, lots of fun.

Yesterday Adin and I made pumpkin soup. It was very yummy, but very filling. This afternoon we are going to take some of the extra to our friends Kevin and Rebekah, along with some of the frozen pumpkin that I have in the freezer.

Spring fever is running high today. It even smells like spring out.

No comments:

Post a Comment