Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Something in the Air?

I don't know what is going on, but all my kids are misbehaving today, feather ones and all.  The three were just pills today all day from the moment they got up until they fell asleep.  The chickens were crazy also.  Normally they all head for bed and supper around 7 pm if not earlier, but not tonight.  I topped off their feeder and water, and they did not listen so I gave them another 30 minutes.  Then I headed back out and they just scattered into all corners of our little corner.  Uff Da!  After another 30 minutes or more, Scott had to come out to help me round up the troops, we were both exhausted from the day and wanted to head to bed.  Finally they listened.  I felt like I was putting 2 year olds to bed again.  Thank goodness I only had 2 of those at one time and not 7.  Now to head to bed after our chicken chasing.  Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment