Thursday, January 11, 2018

Life As We Now Know It

Life is different around our little corner of the world. Let's see what we have been up to:

1. I am now a RN for our county's Public Health. (Actually, I am the only RN here at Public Health.)

2. The kiddos are older,
 A is a 6th grader, he loves running Cross Country and any 5K's he can get entered in. He is looking to run a 1/2 marathon this year. Anything outdoors and dealing with hunting is right up his alley.

L is now Eliza and is a 4th grader. She also loves running, but really is getting into basketball. She is still an animal lover, but also is getting into crocheting.

E is still E and is also a 4th grader who did her first 10K in October of 2017 with her Auntie. Watch out for this one. She is also a fierce basketball player and is looking to play softball with her sister again this summer. E loves hanging out with littles and enjoys any time she gets to hang out with her miracle 2 1/2 year old cousin Lilly who was born at 27 weeks.

3. We have Freya back in the house, lucky dog who is pushing her limits again.

4. Dear hubby is looking to the not so distant future of retiring (couple years), and is hoping to start    up his Taxidermy again to some degree.

5.I WILL have a garden again this year that grows more than weeds.

6. I have become the co-general leader for our 4-H club and the Chair of our education committee at  church. (where do I have the time to do these things?)

7. Oh, and I have entered the world of Gluten Fee. This is not by choice, but by bowel necessity!

I could go on, but this is what consumes our lives right now. I know I have said this in the past, but I hope to do a better job recording our lives, our memories, our ups and downs. We'll see where God takes us.


No comments:

Post a Comment