Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Surgery Rehab

This has been a LONG spring and start to summer.  To start it all off, spring was really poky this year and than I discovered that I had a herniated disc and ended up having surgery 3 weeks ago.  My poor garden is very green because of it.  Green because it is covered in weeds. Taking it slow is really hard for me to do.  I feel great, but have to remind myself that I still have restrictions.  Restrictions are not good for a Northwoods girl.  Don't bend at the waist or twist and turn wrong.  Don't shoot the bow, because that is twisting and turning.  Don't lift more than 20 lbs. (at least I am finally up to 20.)  Don't mow the lawn (because with our lawn - lots of hills equals lots of twisting and leaning.)  As you can tell, I am not one to sit still.  It is even hard to sit still long enough to right on this blog.  Well, off I go to do some rehab for my foot/back.

No comments:

Post a Comment